Price Guides 2017/2018: All packages come with full day coverage from whenever to whenever, pre-booking meet and pre-wedding chat/meet to finalise details. These can be done over a cuppa, beer or good ol’ telephone. For your wedding day, I don’t set certain hours to work and I don’t clock watch. My job is to capture your day and to give you the whole story of your day, which includes your morning prep and your shapes on the dance floor.
OK, let us keep things simple! There’s one main package to book for, which gives you all images, a little movie of stills and an online gallery for friends and family to view and buy prints. I can also provide some fabulous albums for your images, which I would love to show you. It’s really important to get those memories in a book whether you do it or I would love to do it for you. Albums can be added on at any point.
- D-Lush (ous) – £1350 Digital Package. A personalised USB to do with what you wish. Share them, copy them, print them again and again. They come in a cool and lovely wooden box. (not that that matters, but I just think they’re pretty snazzy :) ). High Res images and slightly smaller copies for social media and sharing.
- Albums – Most couples will add on an album at some point. Albums start from £450 for a fine art Folio album. There is a 15% discount for albums ordered at the same time as the package is booked.
- Travel & Expenses – Lush works from just outside Cheltenham. I cover the travel but anything over a couple of hours away, I’d need to add on somewhere to stay the night, just so I know I can be with you bright and breezy.
- Pre shoot – £200 (inc images) – We can either go out anytime before the big day, where it’s just the two of you and n o hassles! This gives you a chance to relax in front of the camera and lets me understand how you work together. Hour shoot, around 15-30 digital images. Why not make it a destination pre-shoot!? Rome? Paris?
- Additional USB’s – £75 Gifts or just back ups. They’re pretty useful.
- 2nd Shooter – £250-£300 All dates can’t be guaranteed but please enquire for more details.
- The Next Steps? – Contact me. Sounds obvious but don’t put off booking your photographer. I get enquiries 2 yrs in advance, so dates really do go quickly. Couples tend to either meet me for a coffee or if you’re far away, we chat and e-mail. Once you’ve decided what kind of photographer has the right style for your day, it’s then important to know that you’re going to get on! whom ever you choose, they’ll be with you a lot of the day & you’ll definitely need someone you can trust & relax with.
- To Book – I can only take the booking once I’ve received a deposit and contract. You can contact me through the website or on: 07808 165109.
Please feel free to have a look at the gallery to get an idea of style. Thank you for taking the time to read this and a heart felt congratulations on your engagement! Naomi