Keeping it simple with one, all day coverage package, with all images.
What is included?
– All day coverage. My job is to capture your whole day, so that is from getting ready to seeing your shapes on the dance floor! I don’t clock watch or set minimum/maximums.
– Pre-Wedding chat. Be that over a cuppa or on the phone/FaceTime. It gives you an opportunity to ask me any questions and see a full wedding.
– All your images on a USB to do with what you wish. Copy them, print them, dance around them. Whatever you want, they’re all yours.
– Online gallery. Password protected and an opportunity for friends and family to view the images and purchase professional prints via Loxely
– All UK Mainland travel. If you’re more than an hour thirty away I may need to charge for an overnight stay to make sure I’m with you bright and breezy.
– My help and support! I’m there for you folks! So if you’re having any wedding baffles, just shout me. I’ve lots of friends in the industry so maybe able t0 pair you up with somebody fab.
- Albums – from £450. It’s really important to get those memories in a book whether you do it yourself or I would love to do it for you. Albums can be added on at any point and I can send you a link to more information when you’re ready. They start from £450 for a Fine Art, Folio Album. Parent albums start at £210 for two.
- Pre shoot – £250 (inc images) – We can either go out anytime before the big day, where it’s just the two of you and no hassles! This gives you a chance to relax in front of the camera and lets me understand how you work together. Hour shoot, around 15-30 digital images. Why not make it a destination pre-shoot!? Rome? Paris?
- Additional USB’s – £75 Gifts or just back ups. They’re pretty useful.
- 2nd Shooter – £250-£350 All dates can’t be guaranteed but please enquire for more details.
- The Next Steps? – Contact me. Sounds obvious but don’t put off booking your photographer. I get enquiries 2 yrs in advance, so dates really do go quickly. Couples tend to either meet me for a coffee or if you’re far away, we chat and e-mail.
- To Book – I can only take the booking once I’ve received both the booking fee and contract. You can contact me through the website or on: 07808 165109.
Please feel free to have a look at the gallery to get an idea of style. Thank you for taking the time to read this and a heart felt congratulations on your engagement! Naomi